Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dr. Esteban Mejia
Leibniz Institute for Catalysis
Research Group on Polymer Chemistry and Catalysis
Webpage: click here
Selected publications (max. three)
- “Photocatalytic Water Reduction Using Cu-Based Photosensitizers: A Novel Noble-Metal-Free System” S-P. Luo, E. Mejía, A. Friedrich, A. Pazidis, H. Junge, A-E. Surkus, R. Jackstell, S. S. Denurra, Gladiali, S. Lochbrunner, and M. Beller. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 419 –423.
- "Rhenium-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Arenes and Heteroarenes by Hypervalent Iodine Reagents" E. Mejía, A. Togni. ACS Catal. 2012, 2, 521-527.
- "Titanium complexes as catalysts for the vulcanization of silicone containing polymer mixtures" DE102014212291 A1, WO 2015197829 A1; Inventors: Esteban Mejia, Udo Kragl, Steve Hillbrandt, Andrea Gutacker, Johann Klein, Klaus Helpenstein. Priority: 26th of June, 2014
Main current Research interests
- Homogeneous catalysis
- Inorganic (Coordination) and Organometallic chemistry
- Organic, Inorganic and Organometallic synthesis
- Ligand design
- Polymer chemistry