Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dr. David Linke
Head of Department “Catalyst Discovery and Reaction engineering”
Webpage: click here
Selected publications (max. three)
- E.V. Kondratenko, M. Schlüter, M. Baerns, D. Linke, M. Holena, Developing catalytic materials for the oxidative coupling of methane through statistical analysis of literature data, Catalysis Science & Technology, 5 (2015) 1668–1677.
- T. Otroshchenko, S. Sokolov, M. Stoyanova, V.A. Kondratenko, U. Rodemerck, D. Linke, E.V. Kondratenko, ZrO2-based alternatives to conventional propane dehydrogenation catalysts: active sites, design and performance, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 54 (2015) 15880-15883.
- S.A. Mavlyankariev, S.J. Ahlers, V.A. Kondratenko, D. Linke and E. V. Kondratenko, Effect of Support and Promoter on Activity and Selectivity of Gold Nanoparticles in Propanol Synthesis from CO2, C2H4 and H2 ACS Catalysis, 6 (2016) 3317-3325.
Main current Research interests
- High-throughput technologies for developing gas-phase processes (catalyst synthesis, lab reactor design, software for experimental design & data evaluation)
- Mechanisms of catalytic reactions
- Development of kinetic models
- Understanding of deactivation phenomena
- Catalyst development for gas-phase processes, such as
- Carbonylation reactions (from Fischer-Tropsch to olefin carbonylation with CO2)
- Selective oxidations
- Oxidative and non-oxidative dehydrogenation reactions
- Selective hydrogenation of dienes and alkynes
- Metathesis for propylene production