Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dr. Stefan Jopp
Department LL&MCarbohydrate Chemistry Group
Selected publications (max. three)
- S. Jopp*, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2020, 6418–6428. https://doi.org/10.1002/ejoc.202000714
- M. Reiß, A. Brietzke, T. Eickner, F. Stein, A. Villinger, C. Vogel, U. Kragl, S. Jopp*, RSC Adv. 2020, 10, 14299–14304. https://doi.org/10.1039/D0RA01370F
- J. Schnegas, S. Jopp*, Compounds 2021, 1, 154–163. https://doi.org/10.3390/compounds1030014
Main current Research interests
- Development and fundamental understanding of new carbohydrate based ionic liquids (CHILs)
- Usage of CHILs as green alternatives to common ionic liquids
- Investigation of chiral induction by CHILs
- Application of CHILs in asymmetric synthesis, as solvents, as polymers etc.