Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Thi Dung
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Department of Chemical Technology
Faculty of Chemistry
Webpage: click here
Selected publications (max. three)
- Dung Thi Tran, Shinsuke Mori, Daisuke Tsuboi, Masaaki Suzuki. Formation of plasma-polymerized toplayers on composite membranes: Influence on separation efficiency, Plasma Processes and Polymers 2009, 6, 110-118
- Thu Hong Anh Ngo, Dung The Nguyen, Khai Dinh Do, Thu Thi Minh Nguyen, Shinsuke Mori, Dung Thi Tran. Surface modification of polyamide thin film composite membrane by coating of titanium dioxide nanoparticles. J. Sci. Adv. Mat. Dev. 2016, 1, 468-475.
- Thu Hong Anh Ngo, D.T. Tran, Cuong Hung Dinh. Surface photochemical graft polymerization of acrylic acid onto polyamide thin film composite membranes. J. Appl. Polymer Sci., 2016, DOI: 10.1002/app.44418
Main current Research interests
- Preparation of polymeric membranes and composite polymeric/nanoparticles membranes
- Surface modification of membranes to enhance membrane separation performance and antifouling property
- Applications of membrane separation processes for removal of toxic organic compounds and heavy metals in waste water