Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Selected publications (max. three)
- Nguyen Xuan Viet, Miyuki Chikae, Yoshiaki Ukita, Kenzo Maehashi, Kazuhiko Matsumoto, Eiichi Tamiya, Pham Hung Viet, Yuzuru Takamura Gold Linked Electrochemical Immunoassay on Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube for High Sensitive Detection of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hormone, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2013, 42, 592–597.
- Nguyen Xuan Viet, Miyuki Chikae, Yoshiaki Ukita, and Yuzuru Takamura, Enzyme free glucose sensor based on micro-nano dual porous gold modified screen printed carbon electrode, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (MicroTAS), 2013, Germany, pp. 242-244, 3.
- Nguyen Xuan Viet, Yoshiaki Ukita, Miyuki Chikae, Yasuhide Ohno, Kenzo Maehashi, Kazuhiko Matsumoto, Pham Hung Viet, Yuzuru Takamura, Fabrication of new single-walled carbon nanotubes microelectrode for electrochemical sensors application, Talanta, 2012, 91, 88-94.
Main current Research interests
- Synthesis of nano-metal and for bio-catalyst and sensors application
- Carbon based 3D materials synthesis for catalyst and environmental treatment
- Graphene and Transition metal di-chalcogenide based catalysts for water split application