Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dr. Nguyen Minh Ngoc
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Department of Physical Chemistry
Faculty of Chemistr
Webpage: click here
Selected publications (max. three)
- Minh Ngoc Nguyen, Christine Bressy, André Margaillan, Synthesis of Novel Random and Block Copolymers of tert-butyldimethylsilyl Methacrylate and Methyl Methacrylate by RAFT Polymerization, Polymer, 2009, 50 (14), 3086-3094.
- Minh Ngoc Nguyen, Sébastien-Jun Mougnier, Emmanuel Ibarboure, Valérie Heroguez, Synthesis of Polynorbornene-Poly(tert-butyl acrylate) Nanoparticles with Original Morphologies by Tandem ROMP and ATRP in Microemulsion, Journal of Polymer Science: Part A Polymer Chemistry, 2011, 49, 1471-1482.
- Minh Ngoc Nguyen, Thomas Lebarbe, Omar El-Farouk Zouani, Marie-Christine Durrieu, Valérie Héroguez, Impact of RGD nanopatterns grafted onto titanium on osteoblastic cell adhesion, Biomacromolecules, 2012, 13 (3), 896–904.
Main current Research interests
- Polymer Chemistry : ROMP, RAFT, ATRP techniques
- Synthesis of copolymers with complex architectures (block, graft)
- Development of new polymerization catalysts, functional monomers and processes
- Development of functional polymers for antifouling paints, high-performance adhesives, and biomedical applications