Assoc.Prof. Nguyen Ngoc Minh
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Dept. Pedology and Soil Environment
Faculty of Environmental Science
Main current Research interests:
- Soil mineralogy / Soil chemistry
- Colloidal properties of soil clays
- Simulation of solute transport
- Biogenic silica (phytolith)
- CO2 sequestration.
Selected publications (max. three):
- Nguyen, M.N., Picardal, F., Dultz, S., Dam, T.T.N., Nguyen, A.V., Nguyen, K.M., 2017. Silicic acid as a dispersibility enhancer in a Fe-oxide-rich kaolinitic soil clay. Geoderma 2017, 286, 8-14.
- Nguyen, N.M., Dultz, S., Guggenberger, G. (2014). Effects of pretreatment and solution chemistry on solubility of rice straw phytoliths. Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, 2014, 177, 349.
- Nguyen N.M., Dultz, Kasbohm J. Simulation of retention and transport of copper, lead and zinc in a paddy soil of the Red River Delta, Vietnam. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment, 2009, 129, 8–16.