Dr. Vu Dinh Tien
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
Department of Chemical Process Equipment,
School of Chemical Technology
Main current Research interests:
- Catalyst and reaction engineering;
- Separation techniques based on preparative chromatography and pressure swing adsorption;
- Extraction and purification of natural products
- Complex heat transfer processes
- Mathematical model and simulation for chemical processes
Selected publications (max. three):
- Phong T. Mai,Tien D. Vu, Ky X. Mai, A. Seidel-Morgenstern, Analysis of Heterogeneously Catalyzed Ester Hydrolysis Performed in a chromatographic Reactor and in a Reactor and in a Reaction Calorimeter, Eng. Chem. Res. 2004, 43, 4691-4702.
- Tien D. Vu, A. Seidel-Morgenstern, S. Gruenner, A. Kienle, Analysis of Ester Hydrolysis Reactions in Chromatographic Reactor Using Equilibrium Theory and a Rate Model, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2005, 44, 9565-9574.
- Tien D. Vu, A. Seidel-Morgenstern, Quantifying temperature and flow rate effecs on the performance of a fixed-bed chromatographic reactor, J. Chroma. A, 2011, 1218, 8097-8109.