Dr. Nguyen Minh Phuong
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Lab. of Environmental Chemistry
Faculty of Chemistry
Main current Research interests:
- Synthesis of oxide photocatalysts
- Development of visible light active photocatalyst
- Immobilization of photocatalysts on supporting materials for water treatment
- Adsorption – photooxidation of organic pollutants in water by heterogeneous photocatalysts.
Selected publications (max. three):
- Chu T. T., Nguyen M. P. Synthesization of N-doped TiO2 from Ilmenite by hydrothermal and precipitation method for degradation of Rhodamine B. VNU Journal of Science: Natural Sciences and Technology, 2016, 32, 141-146.
- Vu T. K. T., Pham T. K. L., Nguyen Q. T., Chu N. C., Nguyen M. H., Nguyen M. P., Le T. A., Le T. T. T., Nguyen V. N., Nguyen D. B. Study on degradation of pesticides using iron and carbon co-doped titanium dioxide catalyst. Vietnamese J. Chem., 2013, 51, 627-631.
- Le T. T. T., Phùng T. N., Phi T. H., Nguyen M. P., Nguyen D. B., Nguyen V. N. Application of photocatalyst Fe-C-TiO2 coated on activated carbon in the degradation of Rhodamine B. Vietnamese J. Chem., 2013, 51, 361-365.