Dr. Ha Minh Ngoc
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Key Laboratory of Advanced Materials for Green Growth
Faculty of Chemistry
Main current Research interests:
- Advanced nanomaterials for catalysis: Synthesis, characterization, and applications
- Development of advanced nanomaterials for capture, storage and conversion of CO2 into fuel and chemicals; photocatalytic water splitting; photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants in water.
- Development of semiconductor heterostructured photocatalysts for environmental remediation and green growth.
- Development of organic–inorganic hybrid nanocomposite, adsorbent-photocatalyst hybrid materials, three-dimensionally ordered macroporous, ordered mesoporous materials and their applications in environmental pollution control and green industries.
- Development of advanced materials for effective, environmental- friendly and sustainable agriculture in accordance with low carbon agriculture orientation.
- Structural characterization of new materials and structure-property relations.
Selected publications (max. three):
- Minh Ngoc Ha, Guanzhong Lu, Zhifu Liu, Lichao Wang, Zhe Zhao. 3DOM-LaSrCoFeO6-δ as a highly active catalyst for thermal and photothermal reduction of CO2 with H2O to CH4. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 13155-13165.
- Minh Ngoc Ha, Feng Zhu, Zhifu Liu, Lichao Wang, Linyan Liu, Guanzhong Lu, Zhe Zhao. Morphology-controlled synthesis of SrTiO3/TiO2 heterostructures and their photocatalytic performance for water splitting. RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 21111-21118.
- Lichao Wang, Yu Wang, Yao Cheng, Zhifu Liu, Qiangsheng Guo, Minh Ngoc Ha, Zhe Zhao. Hydrogen-treated mesoporous WO3 as a reducing agent of CO2 to fuels (CH4 and CH3OH) with enhanced photothermal catalytic performance. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 5314-5322.