Exceptional call for applications - deadline 30th of July
The following Scholarships are available
- 3 or 6 month research stay for Master/PhD/Postdoc from developing countries in Asia (including Vietnam, see DAC list) at the GeViCat Centre in HUST/VNU-HUS (Hanoi)
- 3 years full PhD for Asia Applicants at the GeViCat Centre in HUST/VNU-HUS (Hanoi) with a 6 month stay at UR/LIKAT (Rostock)
- 3 years full PhD for HUST/VNU-HUS applicants at UR/LIKAT (Rostock)
See detailed information as well as abstract template/supervision agreement below!
How to apply
The application should include:
- Letter of Motivation (1 page)
- Full Curriculum vitae with transcript of records and marks
- Supervision agreement from research group leader in both partner institutions (see template)
- Project proposal (see application form).
- Certificate of language proficiency is highly recommended (proficiency in English is mandatory).
Note: Special equipment for catalyst characterization and/or insitu spectroscopy is available for research under the umbrella of the RoHan Project, e.g.: TPx equipment; EPR spectrometer; UVVIS and Raman spectrometer, different photo catalytic reactors. For more informations click HERE.
Send us the application to : email@example.com