Prof. Jennifer Strunk
Leibniz-Institute for Catalysis
Department "Heterogeneous Photocatalysis "
Main current Research interests:
- Photocatalytic CO2 reduction
- Photocatalysis under reaction conditions of highest possible purity
- Interfaces between metals and oxides in photocatalysis
- Surface doping of semiconductors
Selected publications (max. three):
- A. Pougin, M. Dilla, J. Strunk, Identification and exclusion of intermediates of photocatalytic CO2 reduction on TiO2 under conditions of highest purity, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2016, 18, 10809.
- A. Lüken, M. Muhler, J. Strunk, On the role of gold nanoparticles in the selective photooxidation of 2-propanol over Au/TiO2, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2015, 17, 10391.
- S. Chu, A.E. Becerikli, B. Kortewille, F. Oropeza, J. Strunk, Tin-grafted TiO2 with enhanced activity for photocatalytic hydrogen generation from aqueous methanol solutions, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 2014, 39, 18784.