Assoc. Prof. Dr. Do Quang Trung
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Department of Environmental Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry
Main current Research interests:
- Material cycles and waste management especially in E-waste recycling.
- Anaerobic co-digestion of biosolid and organic waste to generate bioenergy
- Advanced wastewater treatment technologies
- Synthesis of adsorption materials for analysis and treatment of heavy metals such as: As, Se, Pb, Cd…and F-, PO43-… in environment
Selected publications (max. three):
- Wiesmeth Hansl, Hackl Dennisl, Do Quang Trung, Bui Duy Cam, A holistic approach to recycling of CRT glass and PCBs in Vietnam, J. Vietnamese Environ., 2012, 1, 1-7.
- N.T.T. Hai, N.T.Hue and D.Q.Trung, Adsorption of Hg(II) from Aqueous Solution of Activated Carbon Impregnated in Copper Chloride Solution, Asian J. Chem., 2013, 25, 10251-12054.
- Do Quang Trung, Bui Duy Cam, Nguyen Thi Nham, Nguyen Quang Minh, Study Characterized the Physicochemical Indicators of Urban Sewage Sludge before and after the Anaerobic Degradation, J. Sciences –VNU, 2016, 32, 30 - 34