Dr. Tri Manh Tran
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Department of Organic Chemistry
Faculty of Chemistry
Main current Research interests:
- Study on development of new analysis method of organic compounds in environment, food, pharmaceutical products... by using chromatography technique (GC/MS, LC/MS...)
- Estimation of human exposure to organic compounds in environments, food, personal care products and pharmaceutical products.
- Photocatalysis for the treatment of persistent organic pollutants in waste water
Selected publications (max. three):
- Tri Manh Tran, Kurunthachalam Kannan Occurrence of cyclic and linear siloxanes in indoor air from Albany, New York, USA, and its implications for inhalation exposure. Science of the Total Environment, 2015, 511, 138-144.
- Tri Manh Tran, Kurunthachalam Kannan Occurrence of phthalate diesters in particulate and vapor phases in indoor air and implications for human exposure in Albany, New York, USA. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2015, 68, 489-499.
- Tri Manh Tran, Khalid O. Abualnaja, Alexandros G. Asimakopoulos, Adrian Covaci, Bondi Gevao, Boris Johnson-Restrepo, Taha A. Kumosani, Govindan Malarvannan, Tu Binh Minh, Hyo-Bang Moon, Haruhiko Nakata, Ravindra K. Sinha, Kurunthachalam Kannan A survey of cyclic and linear siloxanes in indoor dust and their implications for human exposures in twelve countries. Environment International, 2015, 78, 39-44.