Dr. Le Thi Hoang Oanh
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Department of Environmental Technology
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Main current Research interests:
- Detection and removal of micropollutants from the environment
- Biological treatment of wastes
- Recovery of renewable energy from wastes
- Organic waste recycling
Selected publications (max. three):
- Nguyen Thi Ha, Ngo Quoc Phong, Le Thi Hoang Oanh, Nguyen Xuan Hai, Drangert Jan-Olof Material flow analysis towards cleaner production in Hoa Binh Sugarcane company, Vietnam. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 2016, 11, 12660-12668.
- Dinh Duy Chinh, Le Thi Hoang Oanh, Nguyen Thi Ha The Effects of some Metal Ions on the Treatment Efficiency of a High Rate Anaerobic System Applied for Organic-Rich Wastewater. VNU Journal of Science Earth and Environmental Sciences 2016, 32, 38-43.
- Le Thi Hoang Oanh, Le Thi Lien, Vu Thi Thu Ha, Nguyen Thi Ha, Dong Kim Loan Physical and chemical properties of pure and blended biomass pellets produced from sawdust and some agricultural wastes. VNU Journal of Science Natural Science and Technology 2015, 31, 219-226.