Dr. Eng. Dao Sy Duc
VNU - Hanoi University of Science
Department of Chemical Technology
Faculty of Chemistry
Main current Research interests:
- Water and Wastewater treatment
- Heterogeneous catalysts for the degradation of organic pollutants
- Mesoporous materials for adsorption
- CO2 capture and storage
- Optimization and modeling
Selected publications (max. three):
- Duc Sy Dao, Hidetaka Yamada, Katsunori Yogo. Large-pore mesostructured silica impregnated with blended amines for CO2 Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2013, 52, 13810-13817.
- Duc Sy Dao, Hidetaka Yamada, Katsunori Yogo, 2015. Response surface optimization of the impregnation of blended amines into mesoporous silica for high-performance CO2 Energy Fuels 2015, 29, 985–992.
- Hong K.D. Nguyen, Tuan D. Nguyen, Dung N. Hoang, Duc S. Dao, Wanwisa Limphirat, 2016. Ni K-edge EXAFS and in situ Ni K-edge XANES study of Mg-Al-Ni hydrotalcite like compound for explaining its acidity. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, accepted for publication.