Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pham Thanh Huyen
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
Department of Organic Synthesis and Petrochemical Technology
School of Chemical Technology
Main current Research interests:
- Heterogeneous Catalysis for partial oxidation of hydrocarbons and complete oxidation of VOCs.
- Adsorption and catalytic Materials: zeolite, alumina, MOF…
- Pt/mesoporous bifunctional catalyst for hydrocracking and hydroisomerization
- Photocatalysis for the treatment of heavy metal in waste water
- Petrochemical processes
- Simulation of Chemical Processes
- Mineral Processing (beneficiation, modification and application of bentonite, sericite, copper ore...)
Selected publications (max. three):
- Pham Thanh Huyen, Marko Krivec, Marijan Kočevar, Ioana C. Bucur, Cristina Rizescu, Vasile I. Parvulescu, Hydrogenation of condensed aromatic compounds over Pt-Al-SBA-15 and -Al-MCM-41 mesoporous bifunctional catalysts following a Diels–Alder adduct pathway, ChemCatChem, 2016, 8, 1–12.
- Pham T. Huyen, D. Dang, Mai T.Tung, Nguyen T.T. Huyen, T.A. Green and S. Roy, Electrochemical copperrecovery from galvanic sludge, Hydrometallurgy, 2016, 164, 295–303.
- Trinh, Quang Thang; Nguyen, Anh Vu; Huynh, Dang Chinh; Pham, Thanh Huyen; Mushrif, Samir, Mechanistic insights into the catalytic elimination of tar and the Promotional effect of Boron on it: First principles study using Toluene as a model compound, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2016, 6, 5871 – 5883.